Whether you're planning an elegant wedding, toasting a recent engagement, celebrating a birthday or anniversary, or hosting a corporate event, Sunset Hills Vineyard – a premier event venue in western Loudoun County - is the place for you! And best of all, the stunning main barn isn't the only option for your event. Choose from several other indoor and outdoor locations which can accommodate parties of all sizes.
Indoor or outdoor entertaining – the choice is yours.
1870's Historic, Amish-restored Barn
- 8,000 square foot temperature-controlled environment; historic post and beam construction.
- Accommodates 120-140 guests indoors utilizing multiple indoor levels (including our cozy hayloft), with room for up to 104 more guests on the outside decks (34 covered seats, 70 uncovered).
- Ethereal ceilings; warm, welcoming interior with 35-foot two hayloft seating areas.
- Immense, Amish-built, solid mahogany tasting bar that accommodates 50 guests.
- Indoor seating includes solid wood tables with comfortable ergonomic mahogany chairs.
- Outdoor deck seating includes comfortable, ergonomic bronze bistro tables and chairs.
Stone Chandelier Room
Our Stone Chandelier Room has the beauty and ambiance of a European wine cellar. Located in the lower level of our historic barn, this room is named for the beautiful Schoenbek Austrian chandeliers that hang over a long banquet-style table which seats up to twenty people.
Vine-to-Glass Partners with Farm-to-Table
Our partnership with several local caterers will provide you with a customized and unique experience to share with your family, friends or business partners. Some of our caterers specialize in farm-to-table, locally produced meats and vegetables, and all of our caterers will happily pair our awarding-winning wines with your gourmet menu choices. Intimately familiar with our spaces, these caterers are selected for their demonstrated, exceptional customer service. To assist in your planning, we have a preferred list of experienced, recognized caterers from which to choose. We request that that other vendors (such as musicians and photographers) be approved in advance of contract signing to ensure they are both licensed and insured. You can depend on Sunset Hills to make certain that your day runs smoothly, so you can relax and enjoy your special event.
For parties of up to 225 guests, consider renting a tent on our beautiful Willow Hill. Optimally graded for tent placement, this expansive, green, flat hill gets its name from the majestic willow tree that eleg antly adorns the hillside. Overlooking our beautiful pond and fountain, this setting provides exceptional vineyard and mountain views, making this space a stunning photographic backdrop for any event.
Historic Stone Pavilion
This semi-enclosed, Amish hand post-and-beamed pavilion easily accommodates parties of up to 70 guests, and up to 100 guests with additional rented tables and chairs on the surrounding lawn. Ceiling fans keep the space cool in the summer, and a covered outdoor stone fireplace keeps it warm in the fall.