Sunset Hills Vineyard - Cellar Club
Currently a Customer? Login Here
* Indicates a required field.
- 20% discount on tasting room purchases including wine, food, and merchandise
- 20% discount on wine club packages PLUS 20% off additional wines added to your order in any quantity (online only)
- Special discounts on select events at the vineyard
- Two complimentary tastings with every club release
- Invitation to member-only parties and other wine club special events
- Access to exclusive wines such as low inventory and club only labels
- Access to club seating areas such as our loft and upper deck
- Privilege to bring groups with advanced reservation
As a Cellar Club member, you have agreed to be charged for two bottles, at 20% off, every two months. Before we charge you, you will receive an email explaining which wines our winemaker, has chosen. You will be given an opportunity to change these wines, and to choose whether to have the wines shipped to you, or to pick them up at the winery. We recommend picking them up at one of our Club Pick-Up Parties, which are a lot of fun and give you an opportunity to meet your fellow members.
You can manage your account at our Club website, where you'll have the ability to adjust your customer information, view wines we are holding for you, and learn more about the winemaker's Selections.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us (540) 882-4560 if you have any questions about your membership.
Terms of Agreement
- Applicants agree to participate in the bi-monthly program by purchasing two bottles on scheduled release dates for one year. The cost of the two wines plus tax, shipping and a processing fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Custom wine selections must be chosen in advance of the next release. If you have not selected your wines by the scheduled deadline, you will receive the winemaker’s selection (our most popular offering). Once charged, wines are not eligible for refund or exchange.
- UPS shipping is available to all Virginia business (recommended) and residential addresses. An adult signature is required at the time of delivery. Additional fees may apply if the shipment is returned to the winery after three failed attempts to deliver. When experiencing extreme temperatures, we may postpone shipments in order to safeguard the wines.
- If you anticipate needing us to hold your club wines for more than 60 days, you must contact our club manager to make arrangements. Once multiple shipments have collected, we reserve the right to contact you to establish a date after which these wines will be no longer be stored in our facility. Wines not picked up by this date will be forfeited.
- In the event you must cancel before your one year commitment has been fulfilled, we require you send us an e-mail with your reason for cancelling at least two weeks prior to the next release to avoid further charges to your account.
- Automatic payments will continue after the one year term unless cancellation has been submitted in writing 2 weeks prior to the next release.
**If you are planning on picking up your wine club shipments from the winery when the package is ready, please select the Sunset Hills Pickup Location**