Indicates a required field
As a Cellar Club member, you have agreed to be charged for two bottles, at 20% off, every two months. Before we charge you, you will receive an email explaining which wines our winemaker has chosen. You will be given an opportunity to change these wines, and to choose whether to have the wines shipped to you, or to pick them up at the winery. We recommend picking them up at one of our Club Parties, which are a lot of fun and give you an opportunity to meet your fellow members.
You can manage your account by logging in to your club account on our website, where you'll have the ability to adjust your customer information, view wines we are holding for you, and learn more about the winemaker's selections.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us (540) 882-4560 if you have any questions about your membership.
Terms of Agreement
- Applicants agree to participate in the bi-monthly program by purchasing two bottles on scheduled release dates for one year. The cost of the two wines plus tax, shipping and a processing fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Custom wine selections must be chosen in advance of the next release. If you have not selected your wines by the scheduled deadline, you will receive the winemaker’s selection (our most popular offering). Once charged, wines are not eligible for refund or exchange.
- UPS shipping is available to all Virginia business (recommended) and residential addresses. An adult signature is required at the time of delivery. Additional fees may apply if the shipment is returned to the winery after three failed attempts to deliver. When experiencing extreme temperatures, we may postpone shipments in order to safeguard the wines.
- If you anticipate needing us to hold your club wines for more than 6 months, you must contact our club manager to make arrangements. Once multiple shipments have collected, we reserve the right to contact you to establish a date after which these wines will be no longer be stored in our facility. Wines not picked up by this date will be forfeited.
- In the event you must cancel before your one year commitment has been fulfilled, we require you send us an e-mail with your reason for cancelling at least two weeks prior to the next release to avoid further charges to your account.
- Automatic payments will continue after the one year term unless cancellation has been submitted in writing via e-mail to email@example.com 2 weeks prior to the next release.