Private Events @ Sunset Hills
Sunset Hills Vineyard provides many unique spaces in which to host a private event.
Whether you’re planning a holiday party, family reunion or a corporate board or team building meeting, our experienced private events staff will assist you in making your special occasion a success.
Depending on the time of year, we have both indoor and outdoor venue spaces from which to choose. For more information on these unique spaces, please go to Our Winery page.
Pricing for our event spaces varies.
Please contact our Private Events Manager for more details.
Private Event packages include the following amenities:
- One hour consultation with our Private Events Manager.
- Complimentary wine tasting for the event coordinator and one (1) guest prior to the event.
- Sunset Hills Vineyard pre-screened Preferred Vendor referral list.
- Early access to our facilities for event preparation (1 hour for decorating or 1½ hours for caterer).
- One Sunset Hills Vineyard wine server available during the event.
- Use of audio and visual equipment on premises.
- Use of Sunset Hills Vineyard etched logo wine glasses for your event.
- Use of our gourmet kitchen for caterers.
- Ample parking for guests.
- Wheelchair accessibility.
- Optional amenities available but not included:
- Educational group wine tastings.
- Wine educators for special tasting presentations.
- Winemaking discussions or wine tasting lunch/dinner with our winemaker.
- Additional event coordination services.
- Souvenir wine glasses with the Sunset Hills Vineyards logo or customized for the event.
- Catered breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Looking for a more intimate venue?
Sunset Hills has cozier Event spaces to celebrate a small bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, birthday, anniversary or other special occasion with twenty-five (25) people or less?
Consider hosting it in our beautiful Stone Chandelier Room.