Private Events at Sunset Hills
Sunset Hills Vineyard provides many unique spaces in which to host a private event.
Whether you’re planning a holiday party, family reunion or a corporate board or team building meeting, our experienced private events staff will assist you in making your special occasion a success.
There are a variety of spaces that will make for a beautiful event. Learn more about these unique event spaces below.
Private Event packages include the following amenities:
Looking for a more intimate venue?
Sunset Hills is proud to provide a beautiful setting for private events in Loudoun County wine country. Celebrate a small bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, birthday, anniversary or other special occasion in one of the special event spaces at Sunset Hills Vineyard.
The Stone Library is a lovely space located on the lower level of our historic Amish-restored barn. This space is ideal for medium sized social events and celebrations, including birthday parties, corporate events, anniversary celebrations, and more. When renting the Stone Library, use of the Chandelier Room is included. Private restrooms are located adjacent to the Stone Library.
- Capacity for 36 - 40 guests
- Furniture includes (3) 5' rounds, (3) 4' rounds, up to 40 chairs, brown iridescent pintuck tablecloths, (2) antique buffet tables
- The Stone Library is available to rent seven days a week during tasting room and after hours.
To rent the Stone Library, contact Sunset Hills' Private Event Manager.
The Chandelier Room
Looking for an elegant, private event space for a smaller group? You've found a fabulous space with Sunset Hills' Chandelier room. This intimate setting will wow your guests with the eclectic crystal chandelier, beautiful antique furniture, and warm wood and stone details. Host a private dinner, group tasting, or corporate meeting!
- Capacity for 16 guests
- Furniture includes 16' banquet table and 16 chairs
- Available for rent seven days a week either during tasting room hours or after hours
- Use of flat panel television with HDMI cable for presentations and slideshows
Interested in hosting your next small gathering in the Chandelier Room? Contact the Private Events Manager.
The Stone Pavilion
Enjoy the beautiful surroundings at Sunset Hills Vineyard and host your upcoming event at the Stone Pavilion. This gorgeous open-air outdoor space is ideal for large social gatherings like corporate outtings and small reunions. Set a beautiful mood for your next event with a large stone fireplace and hung bistro lights. Take in surrounding views of the vineyard, lawn, tasting room, and the hills off in the distance, all while taking in the sounds of Loudoun County.
- Capacity for up to 96 guests, seated
- Furniture includes (3) 30” square tables, (4) 36” round tables, (2) 24”x30” rect tables, (18) Faux Marble square tables, and (96) chairs to match the tables
- Available for rent Monday through Thursday during tasting room hours, Friday through Sunday during evening hours only
- Ceiling fans and heaters allow for some climate control in this outdoor space
- The Stone Pavilion can be rented with the Corn Crib for additional bar service and space
Plan your next event in the Stone Pavilion!