Looking for a fun and unique winery experience in the heart of Northern Virginia wine country? Sunset Hills Vineyard provides a beautiful setting for wine tasting. Whether you're planning a full day excursion or just looking for a special spot for the day, make your special plans with Sunset Hills!
- We welcome large groups with the proper reservation. By making your reservation in advance, we can be prepared for your visit with an excellent experience!
- We do NOT allow groups of 8 or more or hired transportation after 1:00 PM without reservation.
- Outside food is welcome, as long as it is NOT in the tasting room.
- Outside alcohol is NOT permitted on the property(even if it is a gift).
- Pets – Per Virginia Code 2 VAC 5-585-3310, friendly pets are welcomed on the property(but not in the tasting room). Pets must remain leashed. Please remember to clean up after your pets
- Finally, to protect our property, and respect all of our guests, decorations brought from home are not permitted on the property (this includes balloons, tents, floral arrangements and table cloths).
- Reservations required for groups of 8 or more individuals. $5 per person 100% nonrefundable deposit required 1 week prior to reservation.
- No Reservations after 3pm.
- Tasting Room/Decks/Lofts/Pavilion max 10 individuals.
- Picnic Tables max 20.
Hours of Operation
Our Tasting Room hours:
- Monday - Thursday: Noon - 5pm
- Friday: Noon - 6pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 11 am – 6 pm
- * Last call is 30 minutes prior to closing