Providing an atmosphere like no other, Sunset Hills Vineyard shares spectacular mountain and sunset views, pastoral old-world style farm grounds and a stunning Amish restored historic barn.MAKE YOUR RESERVATION
Group Information Details
- We offer seating in our Tasting Room for groups of 6 or less.
- Please, no outside food in our Tasting Room.
- Groups of 8 or less are welcome are welcome on our porches,pavilion, or picnic tables.
- We request that you do not move our furniture or tables.
- Please do not bring chaffing dishes, or use additional SHV tables for your food service.
- Only event rentals may bring in decorations. Please make inquiries about what décor is permitted, please see our contract for full information.
- Groups of 9 or more are welcome to bring a pop-up tent for our grassy area. You may bring your own tables and chairs.
- Hired transportation and groups over 12 bus make arrangements 72 hours in advance of visiting.
Group Rental Information
- We offer group rental space April – November in our outdoor event barn.
- December - March we offer space for groups inside our Tasting Room in our Barrel Room and Chandelier Room. Please contact our Events Manager, Jordan Westfield for more information.
- We love children and we welcome them on our property, but we do require that they are always under adult supervision and that they remain with a guardian while on our property.
- Children's birthday parties are not permitted.
- We do not permit decorations unless renting space for an event. This includes but is not limited to banners, balloons, flowers, streamers, etc.
- We do not permit outside music.
- Hired transportation and groups must make arrangements before arriving.
- No outside alcohol.
- No movement of our furniture.